Condley and Company, LLP has been serving the Abilene community for several decades in the downtown landscape. Recently, they have made the executive decision to expand their space and services to a bigger location. Renovations are underway at North 3rd and Pine Street to transform the historic department store building into Condley’s new home. As business activity and expansion continues to heighten, Condley’s new downtown location will give them the flexibility to take on more clients, employees, and further the economy.
Condley’s decision to invest further in the downtown area helps our community work further towards creating downtown Abilene as a center of employment and investment. Learn more about their company below and the 70 plus employees they’re retaining with this location.
- Condley was founded in 1939 and has been located in downtown Abilene for its entire history (82 years). We have been in our current location on the corner of Third and Pine for 44 years.
- We provide reliable accounting and consulting services to clients throughout Texas, as well as the United States. The firm maintains a heavy concentration serving banking entities, not-for-profit organizations, healthcare providers, construction companies and closely held businesses.
- We are the largest locally-owned firm in Abilene. We aim to provide personal and exceptional client service, and our membership with the RSM Alliance network means we also have access to global resources that allow us to offer quality financial services with a personalized approach.
- We currently have over 70 employees, including 11 full-time partners
- Condley is retaining all employees in the move, and we will have more room to grow once we are there. The extra space will also allow us to offer additional services in the future!
- Our staff enjoys unique advantages such as diverse projects, experience, and clientele; a healthy work/life balance; direct interaction with partners and client executives; career advancement and support; and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Condley is committed to civic involvement and encourages our staff to be involved in the Abilene community. A large percentage of our staff serves on non-profit boards or in volunteer positions.
- Projected completion date: end of 2021/beginning of 2022
- We are working with the Texas Historical Commission and the National Park Service to repurpose the building while attempting to retain as much remaining historical character as possible. There have been some interesting discoveries in the building so far, such as a “secret” staircase, windows on the mezzanine level that we have uncovered, and a painted advertisement on the third and fourth floors from an adjacent building that was torn down.
- What we are looking forward to: Having more windows than our current office space, remaining downtown where we see lots of potential and great things happening, and room to expand.